28 March 2012

*~*Wordful Wednesday*~* Another Week Down

This past week has been a whirlwind..... Last week was a bit of cleaning and preparing for baby plus relaxing, until Friday.... Friday I packed up the living and dining room (which amazingly did not take as many bins as I thought it would with all our books). Had to do so to move all the furniture and items to the garage to have our laminate flooring installed on Saturday. The hubby and our buddy finished up around 1am..... And it looks absolutely amazing!!!! It was a long day, and I tried helping out a little where I could (clean-up wise) but also had a terrible case of allergies hit. Which was no wonder because once the carpet and padding was pulled up underneath it all was DISGUSTING!!!!!! Enough dirt to start a mini sand box I'd say, and that was just on the ground, not including what had become airborne. Dusting the next day was no fun, but I made sure I took a claritin first thing this time because I did not want to be bed ridden from allergies nor have my nose become even more raw than  it was from the day before!  Sunday was mainly a day of rest. Brought most items back in but was so tired from the previous day that there are still a number of items in the garage that have to be moved back in, book shelves and everything that goes on them and the desk and so on.



I have officially joined the LBC (leaky boob club) lol.... I did not have anything come in until after the birth of my 7 year old and now it seems like I should have no problem with feeding this one when he arrives. Which is a good deal because as of Monday, Week 37 Day 2, he is measuring to be 7-8lbs 10oz, and 38-39weeks along. Big boy is going to need A LOT of food!!!!  My doctor's appointment went well too. Had a number of questions answered and had to have the baby's heartbeat tested to make sure it was accelerating properly. Everything looked great. They said because of the GD he is measuring much larger than he should be and they want to test his lungs for full development on Monday via amniocentesis..... A big needle going through my belly!?!?!?! Sigh..... They want to ensure that his lungs are developed enough to deliver him next week and make sure that the GD didn't slow down their growth. I've also had to switch over my blood thinner to Heprin (which makes me feel like some sort of drugy because I have to do all the work of getting the fluids into the needle out of a little glass jar, did I mention I HATE NEEDLES? Well, I do!!!) and then after the c-section I will be back on the Lovenox for at least 6 weeks.

New meds..... Bigger needle.... Uggggg :(

 Monday night was filled with terrible pains, but it has come to the point that unless my water breaks or something more dramatic occurs I'm not running to the hospital. The pain was so intense that I actually fell asleep/passed out from it all. By Tuesday morning it was very dull in the back but still sharp in the upper stomach/lower chest. I wound up going back to sleep until noon, ate, and then fell back asleep..... Of course the hubby was happy to hear that I had been resting as much as I did, even if it wasn't by choice... Today I'm feeling good, very tired, but good!

So we have approximately 1 week left until baby Mikey will be joining our lives in the outside world.... And as of last night, I am a wreck with it all....  I look around and see all the things that still need to be done, plus his mom and dad will be out here that first week and then my mom and step dad will be out here the day after they depart.... And me being an organized/clean freak, I want to make sure everything is order.... Ha, everything in order.... Hubby asked me to make a list of everything I want to get done..... Why does the list keep growing? Probably because I know I'm not going to be able to do a whole lot at first after Mikey is here and I won't have time to "prepare" for everyone's arrival... I am looking forward to having family here though and hopefully some yummy meals from our moms ;) I'm always down for a mother's home cooked meal. :))

Well.... I should try and get to some of the easier tasks done...... Oh and am excited to have our new fridge come in later today! Yay to no more frozen milk!!! hahahaha 

37 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved