13 March 2012

*~*Traveling Down Memory Lane*~*

Today the FedEx man delivered 4 boxes sent from my daddy's. Inside each of these boxes was a rush of memories..... My most favorite items from when the man-child was a baby; clothes, toys, stuffed animals, bassinet, car seat, etc. :) There were a few items that I thought had been lost during the move out east.... I cried when I saw them. Most of all, his first teddy bear and coming home outfit....

This was the teddy bear the hospital gave my son after he was born. The outfit was suppose to be his going home outfit, but as it turned out, he was a BIG Boy and this was way too small for him. His dad and I thought he would be small like we were.





This is the onesie he wore home from the hospital <3


I didn't know that I had kept so many of his "baby" toys!!! Baby Mikey is definitely set!

This is the outfit he was wearing the first time he started crawling! :)
These are a few of the onsies I absolutely loved him in, especially the red one! (which happens to be his favorite color now). :)))

My little beach bum outfit. One of my favorite's on him with his crystal blue eyes.
His first pair of jeans and leather jacket from Grandma
One of the rompers I loved him in.
These pj's are my favorite, even come with built in mittens so baby can't scratch his face, didn't know I kept so many of them! :)

Hehehe, a little shirt I bought for him at a tattoo convention
 His first swim trunks that he wore for his first time in a pool at 6 months old.
 He cried and threw a fit when we had to leave.... A little fishy just like his mommy :)


His dad is a Star Wars fan..... Yes, he has passed it down to our son, this was just the beginning...



Every Marine's child needs a camo outfit :)


From his first visit to the ocean/beach. He loved it even though his lips started to turn blue from the wind!!!!! Cocoa Beach, FL

Big Brother's baby bassinet. Baby Mikey will use it now and probably the next baby too ;)

3 comments:

  1. Love the teddy bear with jammies on! How awesome it was more than expected! Baby B is totally set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beach bum outfit and leather jacket. New follower stopping by from Freaky Friday. Now following on GFC, Linky and facebook, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chasing-the-Wolf-Pack/182099075231908. www.chasingthewolfpack.com

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved