11 March 2012

Emotions are High and Nerves are on Edge

Wednesday night little man had baseball tryouts and did pretty darn well for hitting from a pitching machine!!!
 
5 more weeks!!! Or as the doctors would claim, only 3 more weeks based off of this big dudes size..... Last week had another rough pregnancy incident.... Wednesday came and I felt okay.... Wednesday night gave way to another bloody show...... At which case I called the doctor and fell asleep waiting for a call back that never came... :-/ I figured with as many times as this has been happening I would try and wait it out and make sure it didn't just stop an hour or two later. Morning came and the crimson color was still there.... Drove the hour and half to the doctors and was taken into L&D triage... Was then hooked up to monitors and there they were... Contractions. Strong and close. But still not dilated past a one. My lower back was taking the brunt of it all... Back labor sucks..... The docs then gave medicine to calm it all down as they did before.... Maybe it's a sign he's ready, but my body isn't? I don't know, but after being there for over 7 hours and told no work until they see me again Monday and to go home and rest, I was beat.....
35 weeks
This dude is taking his toll on me at the end of the pregnancy.... Maybe this is payback for not having any real major issues or sickness in the beginning....? He's just going to throw it all out there at me at once at the end when I'm already super emotional, humungous, TIRED, and sore everywhere either from sitting too long, standing too long, walking too long...... I think I may just start poking at him every time I feel him move and tell him to come on out and join the world already.... Or, as luck would have it, (like me when I was little) I'll have to play some reverse psychology on him and tell him to stay in there in order to get him to come on out....

We decided on a coming home outfit for him on Friday. I relaxed a bit.... But wound up doing more cleaning than resting at first. Was able to get all baby Mikey's clothes cleaned and put away though! It wasn't until it felt like something tore in the lower belly area while vacuuming that I took it easier the rest of the day. I would make a terrible bed rest patient.... And I'm crossing my fingers that nothing leads me in that direction.... I am not one for sitting still long and when things need to get done I'm usually good at getting it taken care of, unless the belly gets in the way... I didn't realize how difficult it is to scrub a toilet with a big baby belly!!

Saturday was spent going to a beer shop and a wine store that was next door, doing baby shopping at Babies R Us and mommy/baby shopping. Daddy picked out little socks, pacifiers and the baby's bathtub, and got us registered on the baby registry!! :)) They happened to have the breast pump I wanted on sale with all the items that went with it, got that too! :)) After all that walking it wasn't just my feet that were swollen and sore! Of course I should have been resting still but it is so difficult to do when so much still needed to be done!





Today was spent relaxing until the afternoon. Our son has been a bit more needy recently. And the slow transformation of his room to be shared with his baby brother might be the culprit. He has stated that the baby is not allowed in his room or allowed to touch his legos. LOL. Yea buddy good luck with that!!! Come the time the baby is too big for his bassinet he'll be in the room in his crib. This transition should be interesting! He's stoked about having a brother, finally, but not if he has to really do anything or share.... He's in for a rude awakening! :P But I'm sure it'll all work out and in time they'll be at each others throats as brothers do. So this afternoon we went to the dog park on base and let the dogs run around while hubby and son played catch. Then little man found a number of kids to play with at a playground and had a blast. This is something we plan to do more often weather permitting.



I had a fever earlier but needed to get out of the house and hoped it would help me. I think it did a bit but now I feel it starting to come back and will be making my way back to bed....Seriously looking forward to this big boy making his way out of my belly and into our arms!!!!! So DAMN tired is an understatement..... And these hormonal/emotional outbursts are enough to drive a crazy person sane! I don't recall it being this bad when I was pregnant with man-child #1!

4 comments:

  1. Oh you look so cute! Almost makes me miss being pregnant (almost!) :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! ~Heather @ http://lovelybeautifulsmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh - the end of pregnancy is ALWAYS the toughest to get through . . . I remember each one of mine well and the waiting and wanting to be done was AWFUL! You do look great, though - and just think about how exciting it will be when you are finally holding the new little one!

    Stopping by from Make My Morning - now following you via Google Connect. :) Looking forward to seeing baby pictures in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that baby comes soon for your sake!

    Stopping by from Make my morning. new GFC follower. http://www.housesbyshannon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. pinned this post on pinterest because the pic of the toys reminds me of my son's infant toys!
    ~http://trendymomreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved