05 March 2012

*~*Music Monday*~* Military, Love, Deployments, Loss.....



Here's a list of love, sad, angry, and upbeat songs that remind me of our military members and those of us that remain on the home front when they are away. Feel free to add songs that remind you of your loved one when they're away or patriotic songs that you enjoy! <3



God Bless The USA- Lee Greenwood
Ours- Taylor Swift
The Bumper of My SUV- Chely Wright
Who You'd Be Today- Kenny Chesney
Makin Me Fall In Love Again- Kellie Pickler
Wait For Me-Theory Of A Deadman
Here Without You- 3 Doors Down
Citizen Soldier- 3 Doors Down
When You're Gone- Avril Lavigne
They Also Serve- John Conlee
Letters From Home- John Michael Montgomery
I'm Already There- Lonestar
Love Don't Run-  Steve Holy
Without You- Keith Urban
In God We Still Trust- Diamond Rio
Come Home Soon- SheDaisy
All I Ask For Anymore- Trace Adkins
Traveling Soldier- Dixie Chicks
Loving You Tonight- Andrew Allen
Long Distance- Bruno Mars
Tattoos & Scars- Montgomery Gentry
Politically Uncorrect- Gretchen Wilson
Only In America- Brooks and Dunn
Little House- Amanda Seyfried
Warm Whispers- Missy Higgins
All We'd Ever Need- Lady Antebellum
A Thousand Years- Christina Perri
God Gave Me You- Blake Shelton
Whiskey Lullaby- Brad Paisley
Soldier Song- Steve Azar
I'll Wait For You- Joe Nichols
Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning- Alan Jackson
American Soldier- Toby Keith
Where The Stars and Stripes and The Eagles Fly- Aaron Tippin
America First- Merle Haggard
God Bless America- Martina McBride
One Last Time- Dusty Drake
Riding with Private Malone- David Ball
If I Don't Make It Back- Tracy Lawrence
One More Day- Diamond Rio
Arlington- Trace Adkins
Ragged Old Flag- Johnny Cash
American Child- Phil Vassar
Some Gave All- Billy Ray Cyrus
Courtsey Of the Red, White & Blue- The Angry American- Toby Keith
Wake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day
Unsung Heros- Josh Gracin
Just A Dream- Carrie Underwood
Til The Last Shots Fired- Trace Adkins
19- Bill Gentry
If You're Reading This- Tim McGraw
Semper Fi- Trace Adkins
I Just Came Back From A War- Darryl Worley

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so many great songs on that list! I am your newest follower from MBC. If you get a chance to check mine out and follow back I would love it. ~Heather @ http://lovelybeautifulsmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. Some of my favorite songs are on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am a military wife on the east coast... in the past 10 almost 11 years... my marine, kids, and I have been through 7 combat deployments and 1 med float deployment. I have always played Come Home by One Republic....it fits us well. I love that you have compiled this list!! thank you! Peggy

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved