04 April 2012

14 Hours & Counting......

Should I be in bed? Yes! Can I sleep right now.... Sadly, no..... My head is spinning and tummy has become a bit upset from being anxious..... Tomorrow we will go in for the scheduled c-section and bring our son Michael in to the world..... My eyes begin to water at this thought.... They are of course happy tears. Tears of joy and accomplishment that everything with him is good and healthy. That he will soon be in our arms. That I will have been able to give my husband, my love, my everything a son to carry on his name. That my oldest son is excited to have a little brother "finally" as he has said. That my previous miscarriages were just God's way of making me appreciate this little man inside so much more. This pregnancy was nothing like my first, there were many rough points and tons of more pain, but I would do it all again in less than a heart beat to have what will happen tomorrow take place, his birth. I look forward to looking into his eyes, to hearing his first cry, feeling his body against mine, smelling him, kissing his cheeks, hands, little toes..... My God, we're having our son tomorrow!!! It will be the first baby my husband has ever held, HIS son will be the first baby he has EVER held.... I cannot wait to see this. To see that proud daddy look on his face.... I know he will make a wonderful father. Less than 14 hours now..... I must attempt to sleep, especially with many nights to come of little sleep.... Sigh.... It is all going to be so worth it. :) Nigh night!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jen!! I'm in tears for you and Alex!! I know that we arnt close or anything, but I feel like I know you in a way somehow, I know that sounds weird. You are an amazing Mother to Jake and you will be that same great Mother to baby Mikey!! I am so happy for all of you!! I can't wait to see pictures of that handsome little boy!! I will keep you in my prayers tonight, through tomorrow, and always!! Congratulations Butta Family!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed!!!! I love you baby girl =)

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved