14 February 2013

♥Our Valentine's Day♥


He got in around 230am after driving for 19hrs! It was so amazing to fall asleep in his arms and wake up with him by my side! Even if we did only get a couple hours of sleep before the man-child needed to get ready for school and baby woke.... ;) ♥

For lunch we went out to Panera Bread in MHC. Nomnomnom! Then we went by a couple gun shops to get him a gun that he's been wanting, but unfortunately with the way things are going in our country they had very slim pickings and what they did have was doubled/tripled the amount of what they were 2 months ago... :(

Card Jake made for S.Daddy, Mikey's hand print for daddy, drawing from us to Jake for Valentines Day.


From my wonderful husband for Valentines Day. He walked up at 230am carrying all of this in.... New Pandora charm for my bracelet, with Infinity symbol. GOSH I love him!!!


12x12 Painting I made for my love. (Notice the infinity symbol?)

Our Love can do anything I will love you Forever & Always. Middle of painting. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wife and Hubby of the year!!! Happy Valentines Day you too!!! Glad he is home and made it safe, and on such a special day too!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful day for you.

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved