19 February 2013

Awesome Cartoon Drawing by Papered Memories

I love giving credit to awesome work done, especially when it is done by a MilSO!
I won this drawing by Ashley at Papered Memories in an auction that was being held on Facebook! I was so excited that I had won! 
Cool thing was, she lives just 15 min away! She's one of the sweetest and talented ladies I have met.
She draws portraits. cartoons, tattoos and more!
We gave it to our oldest for his Valentine's Day gift and he LOVES it!

Can check out Papered Memories HERE to see her work!

 photo DSC_0109_zps5325a6c5.jpg
 photo DSC_0115_zpseb65cdda.jpg

3 comments:

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved