24 February 2013

Sunday Social~ Back in the day....

Happy Sunday!!! Before we head out for the day I wanted to share hop on into the Sunday Social that has been around for awhile. I always see it up and have enjoyed reading my bloggy friends answers, just always forget to jump on board! Not this time though! High school memories......
 Those were the good ol' days!

Sunday Social

1. Biggest Middle school fashion mistake:
Baggy pants, t-shirt and a leather jacket.... Yep I was that kind of tom-boy.... This carried on through high school on and off too.... 

2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?
My bestest friend who I've known since I was 2 went to a different school~ Jenna
From the same school, oh the trouble we caused..... Steph, Kat and Christen~


3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
ROTC or Civil Air Patrol events. Working, swing dancing, beach, roaming the neighborhoods, swimming in the backyard, car shows, Disneyland, movies, mall walking/people watching/silly fashion shows. When I got a car my Junior Year..... I was rarely home, traveling to the beach, LA, SD, 29 stumps, mountains..... We had a blast!

4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
Yep, my oldest son's dad was my first high school boyfriend.... I broke his heart though... :( But we remained great friends, and he was my best guy friend throughout high school. Had a couple others that only lasted a couple months, one almost a year and the last one was Junior year that lasted until the end of Senior year.

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
Not really. We could look at each other and know what was up, we did have a Girls ONLY notebook that we'd pass around a spill our thoughts into about anything and everything..... I still have that, it's in the attic :)

6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
Ooooohhhhh....... There are SO many great times to choose from!!!!! I really cannot pick just one.... There were moments with the whole group, part of and just one of the gal pals that were all amazing times. From beach trips, to river trips, to desert driving, to skidding into a mountain on ice, to cruising LA and tumbling down grass hills, to flying in a WWII plane, to concerts and ball games, to dances and fairs...... Yeeaaaaaaa, there are definitely times I miss those days :)

3 comments:

  1. I love reading these! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real life burn book? Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my high school days were full of cruising LA! aha. Instead it was trying to get to school in 5 ft of snow aha. lucky!

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved