10 March 2013

The Newlywed Game {Bloggy Style}


1. What is your spouse's favorite animal?
Mr. B: You like Dolphin's (No I don't) What do you mean you don't like dolphins, I don't like dolphins, everyone likes dolphins.... 
 
Mrs. B: I'd say your favorite is dogs
Mr. B: That's bullshit what kind of question is this, are we talking about pets, animals, mythical animals? Sasquatch? 
(I think he's annoyed he didn't think of my fav as being dogs....)

2:What does your spouse do..what's their occupation? Explain as much as you possibly can.
Mr. B: Full time Stay At Home Mom and Blogging Extraordinaire.
Mrs. B: Combat Engineer but right now he's in a position that doesn't let him get out and actually do his job.... He's stuck behind a desk, in meetings, and fixing dilemma's throughout his company.

3: Who is your spouse's favorite pro sports team?
Mr B: The White Sox and the Squeelers....
 
Mrs. B: The Cubs & DA BEARS.

 4: If your spouse could retire anywhere, where would they choose?
 Mr. B: Probably want to retire at a nice plot of land farm house, body of water.
Mrs. B: I say he wants to retire somewhere still close to the city. (He responded with nope, somewhere up north away from mother f'ers)
 

5. What is something on your spouse's bucket list?  
Mr. B: On your yearly bucket list I have to meet your parents. And you want to go to Tahiti.  
Mrs. B: He wants to travel throughout Europe  

6: What is your spouse's favorite candy or sweet?
Mr. B: Malibu & Pepsi 
Mrs. B: Jelly Bellies!!! 
 

7:What is something your spouse would love to have in their dream home? Like a specific room they want, etc.?
Mr. B: A scrapbook room and an office.
Mrs. B: A garage where he has room to work/ a mancave & crossfit room.  

8: Who chose the wedding colors? You or your spouse? What were they?
Mr B: You  
Mrs. B: Me, a pretty teal white and khaki.
 

9: If your spouse could only watch one movie over and over for a week, which one would it be?
Mr. B: Something with Julia Roberts or by Nicholas Sparks
Mrs. B: Rocky or Rambo or something along those lines.
 
10: If your spouse could teach a monkey one trick, what would they have it do? 
Mr. B: Take care of the baby. (I don't think so, probably fold laundry)
Mrs. B: Oh gawd.... lmao....to get him beer.

7 comments:

  1. that was fun to read :) thanks for sharing
    http://ramblingmomma03.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love his answer to where he wants to retire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate I cant take part in this b/c i sadly dont have a finance or husband or even a boyfriend but being single for 1 yr and 5 mths and 1 day well it just goes to show that i want my next man to be my Mr. Right and I wont settle for less.

    ReplyDelete
  4. would love for you to follow me back. i'm following you. http://laneyg02.blogspot.com

    have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these answers!! I'm thinking I'm going to make us do this when we drive to our next duty station..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe love the answers!
    Thanks for linking up again, lady! =)

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved