04 March 2013

Wounded Warrior Project Fundraiser for March & April!!


Why not make your house smell amazing and at the SAME TIME know that ALL commissions for the months of March & April are going toward an AMAZING FUNDRAISER!

Home Candle Business – An Independent Scentsy Consultant – will be teaming up with military bloggers throughout both March& April to raise money for the Wounded Warriors

 
How it works:
All purchases made during March & April through the “Wounded Warrior Fundraiser” will be counted toward the donation. Brooke from the Home Candle Business will donate 25% of the product price (her entire commission) to the Wounded Warrior Project once the fundraiser closes on April 30. 
If the fundraiser reaches $2000 in sales, Brooke will donate an additional 5%. 


How do I place an order?
There are a few different ways to place an order. Go to homecandlebusiness.scentsy.us. When you click “Buy” you will be taken to a prompt to join a party. YOU MUST CLICK WOUNDED WARRIOR FUNDRAISER. You can also email Brooke at brooke@homecandlebusinessteam.com or message her on her Facebook page facebook.com/homecandlebiz with your address and a request for a catalog and order form. Be sure to indicate that you are participating in the Wounded Warrior Fundraiser.

How will I know how much is raised?
Brooke will announce the donation amount on her Facebook page on May 1. (So will Marine Wife, Mommy & Life on my FB Page)

Additional Request:
Brooke is also collecting stories from Military Spouses about their experiences with life after the injury. If you are interested in sharing your story, please email her at brooke@homecandlebusinessteam.com.

42 comments:

  1. That's a pretty cool fundraiser, I think it's great that you are helping to spread the word.
    Nikki
    @rushedmommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fundraiser for a wonderful organization!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great organization, my husband is in the service. I never used scentsy before but I hear amazing things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great cause. Soldiers give up so much for us and our freedom and yet are forgotten once their "duty" is done and home injured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great cause! We recently donated to Honor Flight... another great organization!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing people make a difference in others lives! Scentsy products are amazing! Looks like a great contribution! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love scentsy..awesome funraiser

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome fundraiser!! My lil cousin is deployed right now overseas so thank you so much for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely a great cause! I love Scentsy products!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sons in the Air Force so I'm a fan of anything that would help the people who keep us and others safe. They deserve to be treated like king and queens.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this idea!!! I greatly respect anyone who serves in the military. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This fundraiser is defiantly a great idea. I will spread the word onto my FB blog page of your fundraiser. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cause.This fundraiser is excelent!

    ReplyDelete
  14. scentsy is a great product as weel

    ReplyDelete
  15. This AWESOME fundraiser warms my heart. Our military deserve our support in any way we can give it! I will go to one of the links and see what is for sale. I may be the only person on earth, but I have never seen Scentsy products.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Best of luck in raising money!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for helping our wounded soldiers. We all owe them so very much that we could never repay for the sacrifices they have made for us. The candles are well worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think the fundraiser idea is great. Thanks Brooke for donating your profit. Thanks Jessica for spreading the news!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my! I think in the last comment I typed Jessie instead of Jenni. That's what I get when trying to type and pay attention to what the hubby is saying. Duh me. Lol. So sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a great cause and so nice of you to donate too. It is really sad how many soldiers have been injured and the problems they have to endure when the come back to the states.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful and generous that she is doing this!! Thanks for sharing!!

    xoxo,
    Gayle | Grace for Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  22. havent tried scentsy but if i did, i'd do it for a good cause

    ReplyDelete
  23. i havent tried scentsy yet but if i did it would be for a good cause like this

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's great cause and an awesome way to raise money!


    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny
    enter my Flash Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a good idea. I really like the story collection aspect of it too -- it makes people feel a less alone in the situation when they know others have similar thoughts and feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  26. your such an inspiration to all out there to put together a fundraiser for such a great cause!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I absolutely love seeing bloggers use their pages as a platform for a great cause! We have the ability to reach so many and make such a difference! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've heard of Wounded Warrior. Such a great charity for a good cause. Love the donation idea.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this idea! good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Aww wow such a lovely and great cause so kind and i hope it all goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is definitely a good project for a cause! I also love this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Brilliant work!! We do a lot for our forces here in the UK too xx

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved