03 March 2013

The Newlywed Game {Bloggy Style}


1. What advice would you give a friend who found out that he/she is getting married?  
Mr. B:What kind of question is this? You don't just find out you're getting married, unless it's an arranged marriage. Which in that case tough shit.
Mrs. B: Ha.... Odd question to ask, or odd way to ask what it really means...
 
2. Do you have a pet name for your spouse? If so, What is it?  
Mr. B: I call you babe.
Mrs. B: I call him hunny bunny sometimes.... Other times it's nasty, disgusting and all time favorite, from when we first met, Jerk-Face. (This stuck when he told me a week after we met that he was deploying in 2 weeks).
 
3. What are 3 things your spouse cannot live without?  
Mr. B: hahaha.... You? Coffee, computer, Iphone
Mrs. B: Him,  Gym, Guns, FOOD.

4. What is your favorite date idea? (Something you have or haven't done)  
Mr. B: That sunset sailboat ride was pretty cool.
Mrs. B: Anything where I'm not checking in on the kids every 30 min.... (has not happened yet).
 
5. Is there a book or movie that reminds you of your marriage? If so, which one & why?  
Mr. B: Not yet.
Mrs. B: I can't honestly think of one that catches all of our interests and lives....
 
6. Rate the very last kiss you had with your spouse. How was it on a scale of 1-10?  
Mr. B: Man WTF are these questions? So cheesy... But I'll give it a 7.
Mrs. B: Morning kisses before coffee are not my thing.... 6-7.... He responded with: that's so bullshit...
 
7. What was the very first thing you noticed about your spouse when you first met?  
Mr. B: Oh my god she's normal, not like the other f'in dates I met on here (online) She looks like her pictures.
Mrs. B: Height, body... Smile :)

8. What was the very first gift that your spouse ever gave you?
 
Mr. B: Oh this is hard... I'm really trying to think really really hard.... I don't know I can't remember...
Mrs. B: HE got ME a very large teddy bear from FAO Schawtz when we went to NY. 
After talking about it.... He remembered I got him some movies that he watched back at his place.
 

9. Is there anything you sacrificed when you married your spouse? If so, What?  
Mr. B: I'd have a lot more guns that's for sure... I don't know, I'm still pretty much able to do what I want. Just no..... WTF is up with these questions. They put you on the spot. (My response, that's the point of this game).
Mrs. B: Room in our house.... That drove me crazy at first...
 

10. What would your spouse say is the funniest photo of you? Try & Describe the picture & post it below!
Mr. B: GOD I hate being put on the spot like this... I'd be horrible on a game show.... Hold up let me scroll through facebook real quick....
Mrs. B: While he does that.... I think the funniest picture of him is when he and our oldest were at the Aquarium and he was acting like he was going to throw him in with the alligator.The oldest didn't find this too funny and thought he really was going to do so.
Mr. B: That's a good one. With the blue frosting on our face. And not too embarrassing...



Mr. B: Alright next one
Mrs. B: That's it.
Mr B: What? Man screw this I'm going to go online and
                                             start finding some surveys that are longer...

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love this. That picture with the blue frosting is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found you through GFC Collective... great blog! Looking forward to following along.
    Angela
    http://lemoinefamilykitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this is so funny! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute really and used to love this game when I was younger so no surprise I loved reading your answers here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww y'all are too cute... The first answer was the funniest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh man. Your husbands answers are too funny. Hope he doesn't hate me! Sometimes I don't word the questions quite right I guess! He should think of some for me! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! No he doesn't hate you silly!!! Oh my.... I WOULD NOT encourage that man to come up with questions for this.... Lord only knows what embarrass or weird sh*t he'd ask.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh dang sunset sailboat ride sounds awesome!
    haha yalls answers were great!
    (ps sorry I didn't catch your post earlier in the week, it slipped my mind to read everyones. Glad you linked up and hope to see your answers for this week!)

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved