17 April 2013

Baby's First "Walk" on the Beach

Last week my girlfriend invited me out for a walk on the beach. A MUCH needed walk on the beach!!! We took our pups and little man and headed beach bound! Baby B had a blast while I struggled to push the loaded down stroller and his chubby butt through the sand. There were over a dozen dolphins swimming within the shore and further out! We walked down to the pier and, a little more than half way back, we cut him loose. He didn't know what to make of the sand at first, then took off, stood at the edge of the water, ran away from it, ran back, and finally got the courage up to step in it. Turned around, lost his footing as his feet sunk in the sand and plopped right on his bum. Funniest thing that happened that entire day, his reaction was priceless! As we made our way back, a little crab wreaked havoc on me through my dog.... My arm was nearly pulled out of it's socket when Toby saw it and thought it was new chew toy... I still have the bruises on my arms from him wrapping around me and taking off... His face was touching the crab, I'm sure Mr. Crab snapped and got him, serves him right! ;)

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture under the pier! Gorgeous! And the pictures of your little man plopping into the water are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun day it looked like. He is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww he looks so happy on the beach. :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally looked like a fun day loved seeing all the wonderful pictures here :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are amazing! Some of them look professionally done. You're making me wish I lived by the beach!

    FYI: Visiting from the Wordless Wednesday blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! Glad I found your blog! My husband is also in the Marine Corps. We are pcsing to Twentynine Palms in a few weeks! :S Found you via the blog lovin blog hop!

    xx

    Emily

    everythingemilygblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are neat pictures! I miss living near the beach. Thanks for sharing and linkin up with us @ linkin with my ladies :)

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics. I feel for ya with the loaded stroller. It looks like you guys had a great time.
    Just stopping by from the More than Mommies Mixer to say "HI"
    Following everywhere Dusty Katt
    http://dustykatt.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved