10 January 2013

♥ Holiday VoxBox from Influenster Review ♥

Photobucket

My Holiday VoxBox Came in from Influenster! I was so excited to try out all the wonderful items items they had in store for me to try out!

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal: Amazing!!! It is sweet but not too sweet. The one I received was the Summer Berry with blueberries, strawberries and raspberries.  I even shared little bites with my 9 month old who was extremely upset when it was all gone. I did buy two more of them when I went grocery shopping. However, the cost is a bit pricey for my liking... I guess that is because it is an on the go and quick to make item?

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine: Nude York City, Love this color! It looks wonderful and feels great on! Does not have a sticky feel to it at all! It also smells amazing!! The color is not bright and unattractive it is a perfect match for my own style of a more natural look for daily basis wear.

Kiss Nail Dress:  Adding style to your nails it great! I've read many reviews on their products that were wonderful. The gold jeweled strips that I received were easy to apply but unfortunately they fall off easily too... Not exactly something a mom wants to wear with a baby who finds every little thing on the floor.

EBOOST: I'm not one for drinking just water. So I was really excited to try out a flavored water additive that also boosts your energy! I received their Pink Lemonade flavor which is usually a favorite of mine. The taste was awful! Unfortunately after trying to choke down 3 drinks of it the taste never got better and I had to dump it out.... 

Goody: QuikStyle Brush I tried this product out three ways, one with wet hair right out of the shower, towel drying and dry hair. Towel dry your hair a bit first if you have long hair like me. It's soft bristles and microfiber absorbent bristles really do work wonders for smoothing and drying your hair nicely. I also have natural curls through out my hair and it works great for detangling!

Sole Society: They have soooo many amazing shoes for the Shoe Lover (like me). You can get $25 off your first purchase at Sole Society with the code INFLUENSTER25 until 1/31/13.



9 comments:

  1. I've seen a few friends getting these. I think I'd like to try a Voxbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I have heard about the goody brush..but now I will have to pick it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lipshine color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of a Voxbox! they are very interesting!

    New follower
    Jay

    http://youngmumsguidetosurvival.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Influenster box looks so fun! I found you off that Friday Blog Hop!

    Feel free to come visit my blog and say hi!

    Clara
    www.walking-inthe-light.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! New follower from the Friday blog hop! This looks like a really useful box! Unlike some others that I have seen!

    DayswithDylan

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun, looks like some great finds. I found you on the hop at Let Them Eat Cake and I am your newest follower, please check out my blog sometime and feel free to follow back if you'd like :)
    http://willyousignmyyearbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun!! How do you get into doing reviews!! I wanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that Influenster box. I got one as well. I can't wait to try my brush this weekend. Stopping by and mixing it up with you from #MTMmixer

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved