11 June 2012

***Motivation Monday*** Joining the Battle of the Blondes Beachbody Challenge.

So I haven't been keeping up as much as I should with my blogging.... I have a number of excuses though! Hahaha. Vacay, baby, summer break for the man-child. Keeping him entertained is a job all in itself. Right now he is resting from swimming in the grandparents pool, oh it feels good to be home! Buuuuut, I have been doing much better with working out. Being here at home with a place that has actual freaking sidewalks has given me the opportunity to walk more without having to take the baby offroading or load a vehicle to go to base to do so. Plus mom has a kick-ass ab exerciser in the back yard which means getting some sun, working out and being able to just jump in the pool and do laps when I get too hot! I am here for 16 more days and I plan on taking full advantage of it all. :) I weighed in this morning at 146lbs!!! Wahooo!!! That is 19lbs from  May 3rd to now G-O-N-E!!! Buh-bye! See ya later, don't want you back until the next baby comes along... hahaha. And 29lbs gone from April 5th, with him still in my belly. :))
Being back home has had it's disadvantages though..... In-n-Out and Legends are two of the fatty food places I have gone to, only once though!!! So far..... ;) Mom always has fresh fruits and veggies so those have been a constant snack the past couple of days that I have been here and so did my dads in NorCal. Being able to go out and about so much too and staying active has helped out too. There's just so much more to do here, especially since there are so many friends and family members within driving/walking distance! 

So here's my starting pic 5/3/12 and the pic I took early this morning 6/11/12 (before all the fat had time to wake up and make my belly completely droopy... lol)

While I am only 3lbs away from pre-baby weight I am still in dyer need of toning the belly!!!! (Obviously as seen above). :)  One of my friends from back home does shakeology, and it is safe to do while breastfeeding!! AWESOME!! They are having a competition to see who's team can lose the most weight! Competition???? Me? Hell YA!!!! I'm am extremely competitive, (thanks dad), and it is exactly what I needed to get my ass into gear to send the fat to it's grave! We'll be taking the Beachbody challenge, which includes the workout program of your choice, plus shakeology! Sign me up!!!

The first pic is of Darby (a mommy of two, wife to a Navy man, and friend that lived 3 houses down when we were growing up) she will be my coach. Go team Darby! The second pic is of Jillian, she is the coach of the competition, the team that will come in second place.... hahaha While it says Battle of the Blondes, team members do not have to be blonde to join. But at least I have my summer highlights.... ;) This is going to be intense! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved