27 February 2012

*~*Music Monday*~*

I grew up listening to everything and still enjoy a large variety of tunes. Buuuutttt...... My all time favorite band has been Third Eye Blind since they first came out. Back in the summer of 1998 I was able to see them live at a street fair and it was amazing!!!! Squeezed our way up to the front and enjoyed the show.

Yes, I own each and everyone of their CD's and was so happy when their new one came out a couple years back after so many years without them releasing one!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Love all the new posts. You do pretty well with posting for a working mom baby girl...not like others who post every hour of every day. Lol some have very little of a life I guess or they are neglecting the more important things. Very sad!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, like you, grew up listening to a ton of different music. I still to this day cannot pick my favorite band/group. Found you on MBC, would love for you to check us out in Paradise. www.barefootnparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe Thanks ma! Lorren, they are my number one band but there are about two dozen more that are a close tie! :) Following back!!! :)) Heather, email you for?

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved