17 February 2012

~Marriage Survey~

Marriage Survey

I found this on A Monkey in the Navy. Something to do to help further my procrastination of vacuuming the living room while the guys are vegged out watching the cartoon Ghostbusters.....


1.  When is your "engagement" anniversary?
I believe it was the end of May last year.... Kinda went something along the lines of.... I love you, lets get married in our living room.
2.  When is your marriage anniversary?
Sept 2, 2011
3.  How long have you known your spouse?
Just shy of two years right now.
4.  How long did you date before you were engaged?
6 months.... I think... We were friends prior to "dating"
5.  Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
 Online
6.  What is your spouses full name?
  Alex, hunny, babe.....
7.  Do you have any children?
1 boy and another boy on the way
8.  How many boys/girls?
1.5 ;P
9.  Do you have any house pets?
2 Dogs and a fish
10.  Do you own a house or rent?
 Own
11.  Do you live in the country/town/city?
Town
12.  What are your favorite activities to do together?
 Anything and everything
13.  Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
We haven't been too many places yet. But we go back to the beach every year for our anniversary.
14.  When did you first kiss?
I think it was a week into meeting face to face... Unless a kiss on the forehead counts then it was the 2nd or third time we had a "date night".
15.  What church do you attend?
We do not currently attend church. And most of them out here request your pay stub info. Ridiculous!
16.  Is this the church you were married in?
We were married on the beach
17.  What town is your current address at?
Close to the Air Station Cherry Point... so close our walls shake from the planes flying over... :P
18.  Do you work or stay-at-home?
I work on base
19.  Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We took a weekend trip with the family to Asheville NC. For our own one on one time we're in the works of doing so after baby is born and/or after we have another baby after this one... We're still talking about it :)
20.  What was the funniest gift you gave while dating?
Not sure, I know I sent him a funny card while he was deployed.
21.  How long have you been together?
We came to an agreement when exactly we became a couple.....
22.  How long did you know each other before you started dating?
7 or 8 months I think....
23.  Who asked who out?
Well he contacted me first... Then we talked and decided on a time to meet each other.... 
24.  How old are each of you?
He's 27 and I'm 28
25.  Where do each of you go to school?
He's already a graduate, looking into his Masters and I'm still working on my BA.
26.  Which situation is hardest on you as a couple?
Well really it's me, adjusting to having a helping hand to do things around the house...
27.  Did you go to the same school?
Nope. 2 different states
28.  Are you from the same town?
  Negative, again.... 2 different states
29.  Who is smarter?
"Everyone is a genius. But, if you judge a fish on it's ability to climb a tree it will go through it's whole life thinking it's stupid." But, really I think we're equally smart but in different areas.
30.  Who is more sensitive?
Definitely me.... especially right now with the fluctuating hormones.
31.  Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Jimmy John's..... Yea it's addicting
32.  Where is the furthest you traveled as a couple?
  To the Windy City :)
33.  Who has the craziest exes?
  None of us
34.  Who has the worse temper?
  Guilty.... I can get set off pretty easily right now, it usually always ends in my crying and apologizing...
35.  Who does the cooking?
 Both of us.... But he is by far better and has inspired me to come out of my shell.
36.  Who is more social?
  That is definitely me, unless he's around his guys from work or buddy's back home
37.  Who is the neat-freak?
  Me again..... Especially late at night. That seems to be when my cleaning hormones kick in at full speed
38.  Who is more stubborn?
We're both Capricorns..... Enough said....
39.  Who hogs the bed?
  He does.... though I'm not sure how with my big belly.... 
40.  Who wakes up earlier?
I'm usualy the first one up on the weekdays, getting me and the little man up and ready shortly after he's up and ready.. Weekends, I like to sleep in and he lets me. :)
41.  Where was your first date?
I'd say the banks with the wild horses.... Not sure what he would comment on here.
42.  Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
  ..... That would be me.
43.  Do you get flowers often?
Out of the blue yes, they look great on our kitchen table and make me feel special at work :)
44.  How do you spend the holidays?
Together. 
45.  Who is more jealous?
Ha, I'd say it's a pretty even match here.
46.  How long did it take to get serious?
Serious... in what manner? 
47.  Who eats more?
He does by far!
48.  Who does the laundry?
  Both
49.  Who is better with the computer?
  I'd say we're both decent with a comp.
50.  Leave a piece of advice for other couples.
Love, honesty and open communication about anything and everything. Do not leave something bottled up and try to bring it light days or weeks later! :) And do not ever try changing each other. Compromise is key. :)

2 comments:

  1. You have to show a pay stub to attend a church? Um, I'm speechless! WHY would they ask for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! They do that see how much you make (Military) because they have a steady income, to tell them how much they need to give. Um no.

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved