26 February 2012

How Many Seeds Did I Actually Swallow?

33 weeks today... And GROWING!
The past few days this little dude inside me has been breaking dancing, karate chopping, headbutting, you name it, my insides. I walk anywhere and he seems to try his hardest to push his head out and say hello. Hopefully he will be this helpful when labor time does come!!! :)))



Tomorrow we will be given the opportunity to see him again at the hospital that is rated "Baby Friendly"! While it's not seeing him in person yet, that time will come soon, it'll be great to have a looksy at him! :) The first visit there seriously reminded me of an episode of Grey's Anatomy, residents, friendly manners and so on. I did feel a lot better there than any of the other 2 hospitals I have been to!


Sleep has become a battle with the belly and little man inside. One wrong move and he let's me know I need to get back to the comfy spot he was in even if it feels like my back is twisted into odd positions. Pillows are not as anodyne as they once were, and flipping the bed has brought me some comfort but seems to only hurt the hubby now. It has officially reached that uncomfortable stage of the pregnancy.... Yet I catch myself holding my belly, petting my belly, and yes, even poking at my belly to feel him show off his moves. Every time I poke and prod at him the hubby scolds me telling me to leave the kid alone... LOL.Not to worry though, he pays me back 10 fold ALL-DAY-LONG. ;) 




















Now to go empty the baby's push toy.....



OYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!




11 comments:

  1. you look great! 33 weeks...almost there...soon you will be holding your new baby not only feeling it!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to read more of your blog and to follow the rest of your pregnancy journey. Babies are so precious. I'm a new follower from MBC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through MBC; congratulations on your pregnancy! Following your blog; I love to connect with other moms out there an discover new blogs like yours. I see your Military Spouse button on the sidebar...Tell your husband thank you for his service to our country! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm a blog follower from MBC. I'm also pregnant. i'm so excited for you and your husband!

    www.momkatsnotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations - thanks for linking up at my Monday blog hop. I am actually married to a former Marine myself - he finished up his service around the time we met six years ago.

    I'm now following your blog.

    -Pamela, InspiredByFelicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww how exciting that you get to see him today :) Congrats on the pregnancy! You must be getting anxious to meet the little one in person ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lookin' good.New follower from Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop.

    http://lifeexperienceneeded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo, I loved being pregnant :) New follower from MBC, I look forward to your future posts! You can find me at
    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/
    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome ladies and thank you!! <3 I've followed each one back and am looking forward to reading all that you post. Still a bit new to this whole blog world and not always able to post daily. But I'll try my best to keep updates coming and read along! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a cute belly! Stopping my from mom bloggers! Im a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was me not that long ago. My little addition is just under 4 months. It will be over soon (at least the uncomfortable pregnancy part right?)

    new follower from Divas Fashion Vault weekend blog hop. You can check us out at www.touchofhomelearning.com and www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved