09 October 2012

Rocketman!!!

Yesterday Jake and his dad built his model rocket that he got from Ethan and Sissy for his birthday. We all went to a local field with the kids and shot it off. Jake shot off the first two and let Ethan shoot off the last one. The kids had a blast! Prior to it actually working we had two faulty launches. The controller wasn't working right so Jake's dad and my hubby split the wires and had to "hot wire" it to get it to launch. The kids thought that was awesome that they had a "hot wired" rocket to shoot off. :)) Afterwards we let them play at the park for a few minutes before heading home. I also snagged a few shots of Jake and his dad together, that of course Jake has been nagging me every since to get printed out for him. :) Luckily the weather held up until later that evening.



















1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, I loved building rockets with my Dad

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved