15 October 2012

***Our Weekend Recap***


This Saturday we went to Mike's Farm to go on a hayride and pick out pumpkins with our kids and my friend and her kiddos. We had a picnic prior to (which we've vowed to do more of). Once we were home Mikey was doing his rocking motion on all fours and the hubby plopped down to encourage him to crawl. He went a couple crawls forward and then did a belly flop while becoming distracted by his piano. He's getting soooo close to full on crawling.... (I see baby proofing the house in our near future)!  Sunday was a lazy day around the house with a home improvement project tossed in there that the hubby did, tried on two dresses for the ball and let the hubby choose which one he wanted me to wear, 6 1/2 kids running around catching lizards, jumping off a bike ramp and chasing down our dogs that showed their true ninja skills of taking the lock off the gate and escaping without being heard or seen, the hubby taking a relaxing drive to Lejeune to pick up a tactical light for his rifle while I maintained keeping all the kids busy outside and a much needed older recipe for dinner that I brought back to life and that we all enjoyed.













7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend, I love going to pumpkin patches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun weekend! Thanx for sharing, I'm your newest follower. Please check me out @
    http://unorganizedchaosx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to stop by and let you know I nominated your blog for The Versatile Blogger award. Love your posts; come by any time and grab your award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your blog! You have such a cute fam! Found you through the GFC blog hop! Would love for you to visit me and join my site as well!

    riversrecipereview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a busy weekend! Those photos are great, I just love family trips to the pumpkin patch :)

    Thank you so much for linking up to the GFC Collective, hope to see you back next week!
    Bre @ Peacoats and Plaid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Im a new follower. I love the pumpkin patch pictures!
    NavyWif33

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved