09 August 2012

***Throwback Thursday: Sophomore Year 99/00***

Sophomore Year was a blast! No longer in that awkward Freshman stage, new friends, late nights swing dancing and started my first job.... Scooping ice cream at Baskin Robbins. ;) Luckily we were only allowed 1 free scoop a shift... I could have easily gone through an entire barrel of mint chocolate chip back then...
This year was full of beach time with friends, tons of dances and school activities, JROTC events, my first real high school long term boyfriend, traveling to swing dance for the band Cool Daddy, and watching close friends graduate, join the military and go off to college. This is the school year that I miss the most....

Here are some pics that take me back and tunes from 1999/2000 that I enjoyed. :)

First week back at school and already lazy with Steph
 

Group of friends (I think there are 13-14 people in this one picture)

Swing Dancing in the school parking lot

Group of friends

Homecoming 1999


Steph and I being explained how to bet on the horse races

Winning Ticket~ My horse Special Eyes came in first~ I treated us to the rest of night at the Orange County Fair




At the Orange County Fair

Shooting Pool, JROTC skate party

My friend who was like a little brother to me singing to me for my 16th birthday

Birthday party dancing

Scandia with Kat and Christen for Kat's birthday

Steph and me at Disneyland

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Southern California's 8th annual Junior ROTC pass and review... Hahahaha, I had to memorize this speech and say it in front of class so much that everyone HATED when I started in at it.. They still hate it this day... Narrator for SoCal's Annual JROTC Pass and Review (there were over 600 students, faculty and family present and I rocked it.)  ;) 

Pass and Review 2000


Prom 2000

Civil Air Patrol 200


Steph and I in our friend Sean's pants



Chicago 1999 with my younger brothers Eric and Kenny

2 comments:

  1. That was my sophomore year too! I remember a lot of those songs all too well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Good times! There are so many more great songs too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved