14 May 2012

***~Motivation Monday~***


 
Last week was a "bad" week for me. Between me being sick as all hell and caving in to delectable temptations I did not lose any weight. This morning I weighed in at 150 flat. The fatty inside me needed cookies. Yes, chocolate chip cookies were the evil goodness that must have been laced with something addicting because I went through 2 containers of the keebler cookies and another half dozen of bakery made ones!!!! My son wanted oreos for part of his snack at school. I won’t touch oreos so I am safe there! We went grocery shopping this weekend. It took everything in me not to buy another pack! Instead I stocked up on yogurt, nuts, fresh fruits and veggies. I have 2 weeks before I go back home to see family and friends that I have not seen in 2 ½ years and I want to be able to wear my size 9 jeans. My size 9 shorts fit just fine, but my jeans need a little extra suck-in to button (not comfortable and not worth being uncomfortable over). But my size 11’s are falling off. My stomach has gone down a bit. I’d say it is mainly the swelling that has gone down and not the fat, but I’ll take what I can get right now. :)  7 more pounds to pre-prego weight. Hopefully come next week it’ll be only 6 pounds to go! Work outs get to increase this week too!!! 

1st Pic: 3 May 2012~~~ 2nd Pic: 13 May 2012

Goal: Healthy eating and staying on track with water consumption. 
Workout Goal: 90 min of cardio.
I am 5'7 I'd like to get down to 135lbs but will be happy at 143lbs again. I was 123lbs when I first moved out here and that was just TOO skinny!

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your health and fitness journe!! you def can do it girl!!


    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you!!! Trying hard! Following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved