25 May 2012

~Five Questions Friday~





Had to hop on board with this one :) Thanks to Kim at The SAHM Diary!

1. Are you a napper?
Yes Naps are a must especially with the baby!

2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated?
Fav was JROTC and PE least fav was drama (it was fun but I'm not one for the spotlight)

3. Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they?
Yep, a necklace my hubby got me, new dress, borrow hair clip, and blue was a sapphire ring and garter. :)

4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer?
Enjoy the beach with the kids as much as possible!

5. Ice cream or Popsicles? 
Ice Cream!!! (I worked at Baskin Robbins when I was younger... Oh the joys of daily free scoops!)

4 comments:

  1. I was in JROTC in high school & drama club too! SO much fun! I miss it! :p I hope your weekend is going great!
    New follower from the blog hop til you drop!
    Come visit me over at http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    xo -S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Shar! I miss it too.... And to think we couldn't wait to get out of HS... Sigh.... 10 years this year... How the time flies! Following back :)

      Delete
  2. Totally jealous on the beach thing! Wish our closest one wasn't 6 hours away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I despised being so far away from the beach when we lived in CO.... The community pool just wasn't the same.

      Delete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved