14 September 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket


Dear Weather,
Would you please make up your mind on temperature already? While I enjoy the warmth I do not enjoy near freezing temperatures, rain and then sudden summer heat within a 3 hour time span. My outfits and hair can't take much more of this. 
Dear "Temporary Home",
 How does your 1,000sq ft manage to need cleaning constantly? Oh, never mind, I forgot, 3 guys and 2 dogs live here who tend to think leaving a trail of their own mess is ok because someone else (me) will clean it up.
Dear 3 week vacation for the man-child,
Please be gentle and allow him to enjoy himself and not drive me completely bonkers if his friends are not available to play.
Dear Man-Child,
Tomorrow marks your 8th birthday..... Sigh.... You are too smart for your britches already and have started dismissing my hugs and kisses when taking you to school... What happened to my little boy? At least at home you still randomly come up and give me hugs and say how much you love us, this I will cherish and hold onto when you become a teenager and hate our guts.
Dear Baby Boy,
You amaze me daily with all that you learn and do. Especially the distance your spit up can travel and how absolutely hilarious you find it to be when your poop travels up your back and I call you a nasty boy like your daddy.
Dear Husband,
I love you. You have given me the best opportunity of our children's lives. Staying home is so great for our boys, and I am thankful that you are so understanding when you come home and take over the roles because I am beyond exhausted and need to unwind. While I complain about not working, you know I am just venting and love the ability to be home and raise the babes. However, I am so ready for a mini honeymoon getaway just you, me and the cell phone so I can check on the kids every 30 minutes....

5 comments:

  1. A mini honeymoon w no kiddos? Is that possible?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Honeymoon! You guys should definitely do that! Hawaii???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I do dream of going there someday Katie! Until then enjoy it for me please! ;)

      Delete
  3. Ditch the phone girl....the mini honeymoons are amazing. **happy sigh**
    We sneak off every year on our anniversary for a 4 day mini trip. This year we went to Tofino B.C. it was amazing.
    {i'm a mommy to 4 so I can relate!}
    New follower here!
    www.adventureswithfour.com

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved