30 September 2012

Chow Time!

Our little sweet pea tried actual sweet peas for the first time last night in his bog boy highchair (his big brother's old one)! He devoured them! This is now the 5th food item he has had. We slid bananas in there a week and a half ago, of course those were highly enjoyed as well. Between frozen breastmilk, formula, and pureed food and cereals he is one hungry beast! This morning he enjoyed his morning bottle (which he's holding more and more on his own) and then his next feeding was a bowl of iron fortified rice cereal mixed with formula. We plan on introducing oatmeal and whole array of new pureed food this next month. It is so much fun seeing his facial expressions and excitement with new and old flavors.




I tried letting him hold his own spoon after the feeding last night, since he grabs at it when feeding, but he wanted nothing to do with it because it didn't have anything yummy on it. :)

This mornings feeding was conducted by daddy..... It is one of the most precious and hilarious sights to see these two guys feed and be fed by.... The baby looked like Santa Clause most of the time and they were both just laughing and growling at each other.... Yes Mikey has now discovered how to "Growl"... The funniest sound ever!




17 comments:

  1. Aww, he looks so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! it must be such a wonderful food getting to venture out into the world of big people food. ha, i wish i remember what that felt like!
    new to your blog, looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so precious! I can't wait for my baby girl to get to this stage. I'd love if you linked up again this week over at mommy moments monday;)

    http://the-life-of-faith.blogspot.com/2012/09/mommy-moments.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious Jenni. Over from Mom's Monday Mingle - congratulations on being the Mystery host! Happily following you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, I love my Mikey & Jake =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie you've got there! Following from the Mom's Monday Mingle! I'd love for you to come check out my blog and follow if you choose :)

    http://thiscrazyblessedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! Following from Mom's Monday Mingle :) I would love for you to stop by and follow back!

    - Fotini { http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com }

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for being our Mystery Host!

    Jessica @ At Home Take 2.
    http://www.athometak2.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is just the cutest! I love his facial expressions and truly looks like he is loving his new food! Thanks for linking up with up for Mommy moments!
    thenotquitemilitarywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! How old? I have a 9 month old. Time flies so fast. I feel like it was yesterday we were introducing peas.

    Showing some love from the Mom's Monday Mingle

    April @ http://www.100lbcountdown.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! I have a 4 month old and I am excited about giving him food in a few months! I love your blog it is so cute. New follower from Monday Mingle! If you get a chance stop by my blog.
    Megan
    http://nicholsfam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! It's so fun when they start solids!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie! I miss those days when everything was so new! My little girl is 7 and that seems so long ago!

    I found you through the blog hop. Looking forward to reading more about your sweet pea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute!! I love seeing Dad's actually being Dad's.
    Love
    Patricia @ thettdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. how cute! what makes these more cute is the fact that it's Daddy who's feeding the little lovable boy!

    http://warmstonesite.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! It's awesome to see your husband feeding him.

    I'm stopping by from the Naptime Review. I'd love for you to visit my blog at http://www.fashionablysaving.wordpress.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, how cute your little guy is!

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved