10 February 2012

*~Fantabulous Friday~*

So today I went from a nice large L-Shape desk at work with a phone, comp and files to a windowsill with a phone and coffee mug.... Our office is in the process of being "remodeled" with cubicles. And now I will no longer be by the window.... :( LOL.



{Insert Office Space movie quote}
Milton Waddams: [talking on the phone] And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

:p Hahahahaha

All I'll be able to do today is update the laptops and answer phones. Great down time, especially since the past couple days at work have been packing and cleaning and moving things out of the way for all the furniture to be taken..... Last night I was able to pass out with no issues and only wake once during the evening. Talk about pure exhaustion!

As for tonight..... The hubby was talking about going out to dinner, and maybe I can take a look at a couple stores for a ball dress for his "Winter Formal"...... NEXT WEEK!!!!!  I'm thinking something in gold or green.... But we'll see what they have that will fit over Baby Mikey and me! :))) I love the color red..... But right now with the baby belly I fear looking like the kool-aid man.... hahahahaha.... But if it looks good, I may just go with it! :))

Of course, with that, the song Something In Red by Lorrie Morgan starts playing in my mind...... :)

I'm looking for something in red
Something that's shocking to turn someone's head
Strapless and sequined and cut down to there
Stockings and garters and lace underwear
The guaranteed number to knock a man dead I'm looking for something in red

I'm looking for something in green
Something to out-do an ex high school queen
Jealousy comes in the color of jade
Do you have some pumps and a purse in this shade
And a perfume that whispers, "Please come back to me"?
I'm looking for something in green

I'm looking for something in white
Something that shimmers in soft candle light
Everyone calls us the most perfect pair
Should I wear a veil or a rose in my hair?
Well, the train must be long and the waist must be tight
I'm looking for something in white

I'm looking for something in blue
Something real tiny, the baby's brand new
He has his father's nose and his chin
We once were hot lovers now we're more like friends
Don't tell me that's just what old married folk do
I'm looking for something in blue

I'm looking for something in red
Like the one that I wore when I first turned his head
Strapless and sequined and cut down to there
Just a size larger than I wore last year
The guaranteed number to knock a man dead I'm looking for something,
I've gotta have something
I'm looking for something in red

2 comments:

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved