24 February 2012

Coupons, Coupons, Coupons!!!!

I started using coupons a couple years back, and then the extreme couponing show came out..... WOW!!!!! Made my use of coupons look meager! I started reading into how they do so, the measures that are taken to get coupons, the match prices through the weekly ads..... Made my head spin! The fact that I can print coupons from home is a God send! The fact that the commissary has an online listing of prices for numerous items and sale items is beyond wonderful as well!!!!! My hubby tends to scoff at the coupons I use. But the fact that we eat and go through all that I get from them is proof enough of their worthiness for our household. Who doesn't like to save money!?!? My favorite sites to use have been CouponMom.com and Coupons.com. Now, it is so nice for a busy working, prego, mom of a sporty 7yr old to be able to just hop on the comp real quick and see all the people out there that make couponing SO MUCH EASIER!!!!!! I Thank Every Single One Of You who post those great deals either through blogs or facebook! I appreciate you all more than you know! :))) Have a great weekend and always keep an eye out for great deals for things you need!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Coupons are such a huge help, especially now a days! I just wish we were able to "extreme coupon" in Canada like people can in the states. Our coupons aren't as good and you can't double up, etc. Otherwise, I'd be an Extreme Couponer hehehe...or at least try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I’m Stephanie from Trying To Be Super Mom. Found you through the Blog Hop Till You Drop! Friday Blog Hop. I am always so gratful for all of the hard work coupon and deal bloggers put in everyday. Stop by and say “Hi!” While you’re there, I have two great giveaways you can enter too!

    Stephanie
    Trying To Be Super Mom
    Blog: http://tobesuper.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @trytobesuper
    Facebook: http://bit.ly/xrVd36

    ReplyDelete
  3. i too love coupons and don't miss a single opportunity to use them. They are great money savers.
    Glad to have found you at the hop. your newest follower and a regular visitor now.
    cheers,
    Kajal@http://purplechronicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea the grocery store on base doesn't double either... But they do have some good prices from time to time. I still haven't been able to "extreme coupon" The most I've saved via coupons was $60. Kajal, glad you joined!

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved