31 December 2012

Catching Up with Many Thanks!


I've neglected much on my blog this past month. I'm so grateful with how everyone is so understanding/has continued to pray for my MIL and our family.

Thank you ALL for your love and support!

Leaving Chicago and returning home yesterday was bitter sweet.... Saying "see you later" to my husband for I Don't Know How Long, knowing the night before will possibly be the last time I will see my MIL alive..... Coming home to the dogs and it being just me and the baby, until next weekend when my oldest returns from California, has afforded me time to get things back in running order... I've gotten a few things accomplished today but my brain is scattered. A list of what needs to be accomplished has been created, but it really seems a bit too overwhelming for me at the moment. 

My top on the to-do-list with my blog is to show TONS of LOVE to my Secret Santa, New Year's Cocktail Glass Exchange Partner, a close friend (sister) and a couple AWESOME sponsor's!!!!

Let the Love Begin!!!

Prior to leaving I was signed up for a Blogger's Secret Santa exchange through Boys Oh Boys. I was the Secret Santa to ...With Love, Jesika  and sent sent her a wooden sign, nail polish, ornament and a card! 


My Secret Santa was Jen from Grown In Southern Ground. Her gifts are amazing! Festive nail polish and lip balm that I used while in Chicago. A cupcake kit (baking is definitely on the to-do list), an adorable scarf, and a chocolate face masque (mama needs to take some down time)! Thank you Jen!!


For the New Year's Cocktail Glass Exchange I was paired up with Sabrina at Bre-Naturally who is currently stationed in Japan! I sent her a personalized glass from one of my awesome sponsor's Wine With RobYnWitha-Y and she sent me a BEAUTIFUL hand-blown Ryukyu Glass. It is exquisite! Thank you Sabrina!!!
Stay tuned for a big CHEERS post from us all this evening to ring in 2013!


As a thank you from two of my amazing sponsor's I received some wonderful goodies!

From Michelle at Patriot Farms I received this lovely personalized ornament with our last name on one side and 2012 on the other! 
Thank you Michelle!


From Angela at Quotable Life I received 3 prints of my choice in any size! The 2 side prints will be framed and go to two friends and the middle 8x10 I Love You print I will be framing and hanging up in my home.  LOVE them! 
Thank you Angela! 


I returned home to a clean smelling house.... I mean spotless. Floors swept and mopped, no residual dog smell, and mail and packages neatly stacked. Dogs alive, fish alive, and only broken things were what the great Mother Nature decided to break with her strong winds (our outdoor umbrella and gate). A big huge thanks to my friend Britni who, for the past 3 weeks, has been taking care of our animals and house allowing us to be worry free after rushing to Chicago and being there for so long.
Yesterday she gave me a Christmas present that I just adore! The fact that she kept it as a secret for so long is also pretty amazing! (We are terrible with gift giving).
It is a silver necklace that has "True Friends Are Joined At The Heart" stamped into it!


2 comments:

  1. My prayers are most definitely still with you and your husband during difficult time. I also love everything that you received, especially the beautiful necklace. That sure is a wonderful friend you have. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many great swaps!

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved