22 October 2012

Our Weekend Recap




This weekend wasn't too crazy here. On Friday Mikey had his 6 month check up (with shots)...
Weight: 18.7lbs 64th percentile
Length: 2 ft 4 inches 84th percentile
Head: 44cm 56th percentile
Needless to say he is going to be big and tall like daddy.
Once home he ate and passed out in my arms before finishing.

On Saturday we went to the local Chili Festival, we had planned to go Friday night but my dear sweet husband was beyond exhausted from a long week at work and training for the Marine Corps Marathon next weekend. Unfortunately we were all too busy stuffing our faces with chili taste tests and I completely forgot to take any pictures. Our oldest was not feeling well (stuffy nose) but after some chili he cleared up for awhile. :)

Saturday afternoon a package from my mom (who blogs over at From Grandma With Love)  came in, she sent over tricks and treats for the boys!
Jake was enjoying asking the magic 8 ball various questions: Is is ok if I break you? Can I get $15,000? Can I jump off the roof? Do you stink? 
He also recieved fake dog poo that we tricked the hubby with last night and high fived after. Then of course the infamous snake in a can of nuts.... 
Mikey recieved a teether, warm bear winter hat and a onsie that say "Last night was a blur, I remember sucking titties and then shitting myself."
Yes my mother has a weird sense of humor too! 

After putting Mikey to bed, daddy declared the bear hat as his new drinking hat....


Sunday was a lazy day. Jake still wasn't feeling too well so we curled up watching some cartoons (that are completely ridiculous now-a-days) and found the family Halloween movies marathon on ABC and zoned out to those for awhile. He built up his lego city, that now takes over half his room.


7 comments:

  1. You have a great looking family. I am your newest follower from the At Home Take @ Blog hop, hope to see you come check out my blog at
    http://www.wonderfullymessymom.blogspot.com and if you like to cooking you can go to
    http://www.wonderfullymessykitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog via monday mommy mingle blog hope. My brother is in the Navy and been deployed an extra month! Excited to read your blog and get some of your military family insights.
    I'm follower #370, I've love a follow back on moetalksalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures, too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenni! It looks like you had such a fun weekend!

    I'm a new follower via Mom's Monday Mingle! I cant wait to get to know you through your cute blog! Stop by and say hi sometime! :)

    Sam
    http://dannyandsamantha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a beautiful blogger award. Please visit http://fashionablysaving.wordpress.com/2012/10/24/first-blogging-award/ to accept the award

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, gotta love kids ("Can I break you?" "Do you stink?")
    Thanks so much for linking up again with the GFC Collective! I hope you met some more friends :)
    Bre @ Peacoats and Plaid

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved