26 October 2012

Friday's Letter

Photobucket

Dear Hubby,
 I am so proud of you in so many ways. Proud to be your wife, proud to be the mother of your son. Proud that you are an amazing father figure to our oldest, your step son, even though you treat him as your own. You are running your first Marathon this weekend, the Marine Corps Marathon,  and I am proud of you for doing so. I wish I could be there to see you race but with our teething baby, bad weather, dog being injured, and the original reason we made the decision to stay, "cost", I'm glad we came to the agreement to have us stay home. I miss you madly already! Have a fun! (But not too much fun!) ;)

Dear Teething Baby Boy,
 Last week it was plums causing your bum to redden and hurt that hurt my heart. Now it is your two bottom teeth coming through that has caused you to wake up screaming... I'm sorry little man. It'll pass and you'll be causing pain with those chompers soon enough. 

Dear Man-Child,
 You continue to amaze me daily with your school work and continued advancement in reading. Math is a breeze for you (which you didn't get from me) and art is a subject that you love. I love receiving completely random drawings and "books" that you create. Your talking back has gotten a bit better (probably because every time you do so we take away .25 from you and your hard work to save "1 million dollars"). ;)

Dear Toby, (our male German Shepherd)
 I'm so sorry you have an infection on your neck and we did not notice it until you started reeking so badly that I was forced to bathe you and came across it. Hopefully the antibiotics will clear it up fast.

Dear Storm, 
 Please be kind to the east coast!

Dear Sponsors to my blog and FB Fan page,
 You are all so amazing with products that are unique and trendy. Thank you for showing your love and support here and to thousands of Military Spouses worldwide! 

Remember to ENTER the TWO current giveaways for beautiful necklaces:

Giveaway: Military Charm Necklace by Love My Hero

Giveaway: Military Star Pride Necklace with Hand-Stamped Tags by Homefront Metalworks

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful letter. I hope the store is kind to you too.

    Julie @ Naptime Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute.. enjoyed your post, it's very sweet. Hope your baby boy feels better soon & hope you Marine does great in his marathon. Be careful with the storm.
    <3, Amy (Trials & Triumphs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the "Super Sunday Sync" hop and also a Marine Corp wife with a German Shepherd (ours is the newest addition to the family and has no idea he's a dog instead of a person). Even I, a life long "cat person" can't help but admiring shepherds. They are awesome, loyal, intelligent dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Poor Toby! " Dear Man-child" I love that! New follower! themosbysinchina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved