09 July 2012

Summer Swap!

Last month I signed up on the blog Flip Flops and Combat Boots for their annual Summer Essentials swap. It is like a secret Santa, but knowing who your gift giver is of summery items. Luckily I was in California to do the shopping of a $20 limit! I found some great deals/sales and was provided with an excuse to go shopping... (Not that one is ever really needed) ;) I was connected with another Military Wife who blogs from NH Girl Displaced. Saying she is awesome is an understatement! We exchanged emails about our likes, backgrounds, and families. Her DH is currently deployed and she is toughing it through as we all do when they are away. My goodies from her came in this weekend and I had to share! She got me flip flops in my fav color, teal, matching towel, pretty & shiny teal nail polish (that I will be sporting this week) soothing foot lotion to put on my feetsies after being a beach bum, and an awesome hot rod magazine to kick back pool side/beach front to read. (She hit it all dead on). Thanks Love! Hoping you enjoy your items when they come in!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! So glad you liked it! :) Just got yours yesterday, and I'll be posting about it today, once I upload a pic. Happy summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved