08 April 2013

April is Month Of the Military Child ♥ Honoring Our Military Children~ Week One

On 1 April I asked friends on my Blog Facebook Page that are Military & Veteran Families to share pictures and/or stories of their Military Children to Celebrate Month of the Military Child. There has been such a great turn out with wonderful pictures and beautiful stories that I am Honored to share each of them here. With the amount shared I will be breaking them down to weekly posts to make sure all of the precious little ones are seen!

Gooden My son, Elijah! He is six months old, and just learning to crawl and hold his bottle! :) His daddy is a United States Marine!
Rutledge Easter with our cute little Navy brats.
❤ Trent Danger Pate ❤
(in Daddy's combat boots
Shipley This is our military child Hubie pronounced "Hoo-Bee" :) his daddy is a Marine!
Ortiz This is our son Joel and here's our story. I was never suppose to have kids all the doctors told me it wasn't going to happen then one day it did. I found out August 22 2010 I felt weird and thought maybe I should check to make sure. sure enough I was I nearly past out. I was living in Hawaii with my best-friend who was a marine who told me it was going to be okay. I didn't know how to tell my soon to be husband I thought he was going to be so mad I started crying and pulled out the test and told him he was so happy I was in shock. for the first month and a half I was so sick I slept in the bath room some night didn't eat for days couldn't keep anything down my room mate was so tempted to take me to the hospital but I had no insurance. I was so stressed I didn't start showing till I was 7 months. things cleared up me and my husband who is a marine got married. By the time i saw a dr i was 6 months already but found out at 15 weeks he was a boy i was so happy i always wanted one. Doctors told me that I was RH negative an that my child pretty much fought for his life as my body attacked him. I was small but he was growing perfectly fine. my due date came around and nothing happened I tried everything after 2 days of being induced I had my son Joel Joseph Ortiz April 27 2012 at 5:59 pm Hawaii time. it didn't hurt I didn't scream but for sure cried when I finally saw him he was perfect. He is know almost 1 years old and my best friend. He couldn't grasp the breast feeding concept no matter how hard I tried so after a month his tummy and him were better for it. He grew and grew and moving from Hawaii to California was different but this is where our new station and family is. Joel learned how to walk at 8 months when he saw a puppy. He loves to eat and play and be silly he's such a little flirt. But he will forever be my little baby and best-friend he is my miracle.
McGhee This is our precious daughter, Adriana. She's almost 15 months old and
as you can tell from this picture, she already has a great sense of
humor! Both her father and I (Chris & Adriana) are in the Marine Corps. She's already
the strongest little girl I know. Her daddy is deployed and we can't
wait for his return! Counting down the days one by one. We love our
lil military baby!!
Hartley This is Eli Hartley, he's 2 1/2 (will be 3 august 27)! :) he's an awesome happy go lucky, fun loving, sweet little boy. He's gonna be a big brother soon and he's getting excited to have a little brother or sister! :) A total daddy's boy (when he's home lol). He loves trucks, tractors and guns! :) His daddy is a Marine!
Mateycak Serenity Faith-Ann! She will be 3 months Apr. 7th & is just learning to coo & blow raspberries!! :) Her daddy is a LCPL United States Marine Veteran!!!
Potenti Meet US Marine Srgt. Potenti's little man! He's been waiting a long deployment to hug his Daddy who's yet to return from Afghanistan!! He's strong and brave just like his Daddy. He hugs me tight when I'm feeling lonely and puts a smile on my face when i am sad. He's my backbone through deployments and my happiness in between everything else. Hes the kid Daddy looks forward to hugging each night He's a military child and I'm glad there's a month dedicated to him and all the rest of the little "troops" who wait for their mommies and daddies to come home safe. ❤
Baby Harper ♥ USMC
Mondt This is our baby from when he was a couple months old. He's 15 months now and if it comes to our uniforms he stays away!!
McCarty ♥ Here are my two kids.
The first picture is my handsome son John Wayne(no joke)! He is 5.5 months old and he loves playing with his big sister. My older one photo bombing him is Emma Leigh, 22.5 months old. She is learning to test the limits and making her brother giggle.
The second photo is my two love bugs with their daddy, Doug, a US Marine!
Milligan This is our angel Reegan Marie she is 2 now and her daddy is a Marine. She is at that age now where she notices when daddy is gone but its wonderful to see her reaction when daddy comes home!
Chisolm *Cadence about 6 months old now 5 years old in her daddy's cover.
*Charlie, named for Charlie Company out of North Charleston, SC, in daddy's blouse about 6 months old, now 9 1/2 months old. *Cadence and Charlie
Barnes ♥ Our USMC mighty midgets! They are trucking through this deployment like little champs! Mommy & Daddy are very proud!
Hineline Jonathan 6 months old daddy is a Marine
Baum This is our sweet boy Sammy! He is 10 months old. This picture was taken a few weeks ago when his daddy ( a Marine) came home from deployment. He hadn't seen him since he was a newborn. As you can see they didn't miss a beat!:) ♥
Ramon Baby Ray supports his daddy Our Hero
Lockwood Our three little military men. Their daddy is in the Navy ♥ from left to right and youngest to oldest :Levi, Noah, Jack
Riley Our son William Robert Owens-Riley his dad Cpl Riley our son was born on 7-8-09
Newman Here is a picture of our little guy from when he was 6 weeks old. He's 6 months now, but these series of pictures I took are probably my favorite. I took them the evening of the Ball.
Tracy This is Gavin, Landin, and baby Dominic. Waiting for their daddy/stepdaddy to come home. He is a soldier in the U.S. army. WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!!
Zawicki These are our Military Children (for the time being) They live in Orange County with my parents and I miss them terribly.
Davis US Marine Cpl. Davis' 2 sons - Jordan, 3 1/2 and Jayden 3 weeks and 1 day:)
Marsh Hi! My little girl, Addisyn, is a Military child. Her daddy is a Marine and was deployed for the majority of my pregnancy. He got to come home for the birth of our beautiful baby girl, but had to leave again. They have not seen each other since she was 2 weeks old!
Erwin ♥ This is my son Ryker, he's 7 years old and currently taking over as the man of the house while daddy is deployed! Daddy is a Marine and has left things in good hands with this little man:) Ryker always knows when mama needs a little extra help or when I need a good laugh!
Hall ♥ Savanna Jane laying on her daddy's cammies. 1 week old
Coats ♥ This is my Hubby Mike and My then 5 year old Son Gage - this was the Day Mike came back from Iraq April 2005.. I will never forget that feeling..
Stevenson ♥ Emanuel and Jayla Rose. Daddy was in Japan most of my pregnancy with our daughter. I was told i was high risk for a preemie but she hung in there. Daddy came home the evening of sept 23 and she was born sept 24th 4:10am at 39wks :)
Flores Nathan Angel, he supports and loves his Marine daddy. {Dress Blues made by Mommy}
Declan Bruce Wohlwend 5 weeks old
Mommy is in the Air Force Daddy is a Marine
Here is my military child (I know everyone is sharing their little ones, but I decided to share mine as well lol). He is 20 yrs old today. Started out a Marine's son and now a Marine himself!! As of May 9 he will be out of MOS school and heading to Okinawa Japan for the next two years, going to miss him but VERY proud!
Thanks for letting me share. (The 1st pic was at Camp Lejeune base housing when he was 18 mos old and the 2nd was the day he picked up PFC)
Warren This is Cylus. He's two years old. Daddy is an Army grunt!!
Cagle The last photo is of us seeing daddy off for his deployment.
Smith Caleb 2 & Kaydance 1.Their daddy is a Marine.


4 comments:

  1. LOVE that you're doing this! I'm an Army Brat and it's different when you're a military kid. (Although I wouldn't trade it for the world!) Following you on Facebook now as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful midgets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! I wish I would have known so I could have submitted a pic of my little guy! But, thank you for doing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This almost made me tear up with so many of the parents deployed!

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved