07 August 2012

Look at What I Received Yesterday!

I am so very happy with my new key chain from Chelsea over at Nametape Bracelets Semper Fi! Of course I had to go with a Red, White & Blue theme... ;) This Marine Wife & mommy to a cute little man is so sweet and creative!


I also surprised my oldest man-child with his very own personalized bracelet! He LOVES it and hasn't taken it off since I put on his wrist last night (yep, he slept with it on)! I had his made in red as well because it is his favorite color, but she has tons of colors to choose from!





      I'm looking forward to hosting a Personalized Nametape Key Chain giveaway from her this month!!!


1 comment:

  1. These are so cool! I' thinking about starting a quilt with marpat and ACU camp and this just got me all excited about it. That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

I Looooove hearing from you!!! And no captcha!!! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Search

FacebookTwitter Instagram Pinterest email





Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts


 
Designed by Marine Wife Mommy Life • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved